Sign in to follow this  
Lois

Koan

The sound of one hand clapping, is the hand that applauds the transcendental nature of reality.
My face before faces, is to ask after the shape of a shoreless pond whose form cannot be defined as it is embraced by the Infinite.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Immortality said:

The sound of one hand clapping, is the hand that applauds the transcendental nature of reality.
My face before faces, is to ask after the shape of a shoreless pond whose form cannot be defined as it is embraced by the Infinite.

OIG бессмыслица(2).jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Immortality said:

Ah, to say it is a thing, or not a thing... :-). Who will grasp the Tao like that?

A man without titles

OIG панк1(2).jpg

Edited by Lois

3 hours ago, Lois said:

A man without titles

OIG панк1(2).jpg

If, originally, no-one named the mountains, and yet mountains became great;
if, originally, no-one came and named the wind, and yet the wind became great, then you must be right. If a man aspires to greatness, let him first forget his name, or by whatever thing he is called.
And yet, if in his namelessness man cannot respect his natural place in the world, like [he] breaks open mountains for artificial wealth and poisons the wind with the machines of his greed, would a nameless one not say: for all my detachment and nameless peace, I am a part of life and am to be respected. If not, in all my namelessness, the wisdom of nature has given me kung fu, and I shall guard a Self not born of the benighted shadows of the world.

28 minutes ago, Immortality said:

If, originally, no-one named the mountains, and yet mountains became great;
if, originally, no-one came and named the wind, and yet the wind became great, then you must be right. If a man aspires to greatness, let him first forget his name, or by whatever thing he is called.
And yet, if in his namelessness man cannot respect his natural place in the world, like [he] breaks open mountains for artificial wealth and poisons the wind with the machines of his greed, would a nameless one not say: for all my detachment and nameless peace, I am a part of life and am to be respected. If not, in all my namelessness, the wisdom of nature has given me kung fu, and I shall guard a Self not born of the benighted shadows of the world.

OIG1.8c.jpg

OIG.3VrwvI577tgGujaVM28y.jpg

Sign in to follow this