Mana conduit

Clearing misconceptions about my cheat code to superpowers and energy strength and proving it isn't malicious

Read my previous posts for context and for training to be superhuman 

Listen the audio file is silent there are no hypnosis shit or bad frequencies just positive embedded energy you can mute it play it in the background idc it'll do the same thing another thing is that this was made from another person named purple energy (great lives btw check him out) on YouTubes video for energy strength but my friend refined it to this which is SOOO much better although I probably should explain how it works.

You see the energy from the audio expands then compresses your energy body therefore increasing the quality of your energy but there are problems with using an audio like this 

One it has to be played from beginning to end in one sitting otherwise your enlarged energy body will attract negative entities

Two we might have refined the audio a tad too much for beginners so you may feel fried after it but don't worry if you feel like it's too much just imagine a dial and set the strength to whatever you are comfy with.

Three don't be lazy and stop training do my training WITH this as you need to train yourself to use energy strength.

Anyway just wanted to clear misconceptions oh also check purple energy on YouTube he talks about the nature of reality on YouTube Livestreams and has great energy techniques.

Mods check out this audio and please tell me if you all think this is malicious

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mN3JilbyJuZNvzu89Rz4zGTwyRJWK7aL/view?usp=drivesdk

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mana conduit said:

You see the energy from the audio expands then compresses your energy body therefore increasing the quality of your energy but there are problems with using an audio like this 

One it has to be played from beginning to end in one sitting otherwise your enlarged energy body will attract negative entities

Don’t you think you should have explained this when you put up the link the first time?

Thats the malicious part, posting something for people to listen to and not warning them of the full risks. Who knows how many people have already listened to it halfway.

48 minutes ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

Don’t you think you should have explained this when you put up the link the first time?

Thats the malicious part, posting something for people to listen to and not warning them of the full risks. Who knows how many people have already listened to it halfway.

Oops your right 

This is awesome, my meridians by the jaw bone and cheeks are reacting on their own while listing!

Edited by Sleepy Bluejay

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Bluejay said:

This is awesome, my meridians by the jaw bone and cheeks are reacting on their own while listing!

I hope a mod pins this post as I literally got the exploit to chi powers here but negative entities instill fear in people of my practice if you saw for yourself how the energy of my video worked you should also do my training technique and check out purple energy on YouTube he has training techniques yes but his Livestreams are where you can find a lot of VERIFIABLE information if you practice remote viewing anyway I'm glad you chose the smart path of the exploiter all I ask is that you share my methods with EVERYONE