Sign in to follow this  
ChimpSage

Rogue Cultivator

I am new to this forum. Just wanted to stop in and say hi.

Open to any and all questions. I practice Neidan solo without teacher. Learned methods then left :)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nintendao said:

What was it like?

Great! Can’t speak on the methods but I basically learned a complete system for the elixir and beyond. 

Now, the problem was that the teacher wasn’t very inspiring. And you should only really be a student of a teacher if you respect the qualities their practice has given them and feel that they embody what you would like to embody. 

So I separated myself from the teacher but still practice the methods :)

If I come across methods or a teacher that seems better suited for me, I will go learn under them. Until then, I am solo training.

Methods are Daoist alchemical methods, but I don’t really label myself as a Daoist in particular. I’m just taking the pathway of Daoist Neidan up the mountain towards embodying divinity.

If I feel that discarding the Daoist methods is what I should do, I will do that in favor of Hindu or Buddhist methods.

To me, a Daoist is someone who takes a pathway up the mountain towards God and embodies infinite light and virtue. So, whether you call yourself a Buddhist, a Hindu, a Daoist, ect, doesn’t really matter.

I would say I’m just a cultivator or ascendant.

Edited by ChimpSage
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this