Sign in to follow this  
WHITEROOMENERGYMINE1

Writing

In the woods there is a place that I like to go. It’s not far from here but you can’t see it from here either. When the leaves are on the trees I am surrounded. I find places like these wherever I go, but this one is special. It’s where I go to remember. I don’t remember myself and I don’t remember my times there either. There certainly aren’t any layers to the experience. But I can see its edges. Standing as though there never was a winter outside. I can’t even imagine being that cold. It’s as though there is a side that could be caught if I looked just right. Maybe if I did a small semi circle Id see around it. All these lines point to the same thing, but when you’re on the other side of it all you see is society and its noise. You must be quiet to see what I am speaking of. Not geometric but linear. Something designed these leaves and their branches to point to a distant land. If nature is telling me to look I just see the pattern. If it's telling me to investigate further it must be unnatural. But that’s impossible.

• Like 1

They say if you visualize light eventually your channels will open. I find that hard to believe but something about the triple burner pulls me in. It’s hot when I’m angry and there aren’t many people that can tell. The triple burner and the rest of myself. They say it’s toxic to be angry. I don’t know how toxic it is but it seems to bring on physical warmth and sometimes that’s all Im looking for. What I want is simple. I feel as though I could move mountains to get there. One time, although I didn’t move the mountain, I tried repeatedly to carry her there. She was beautiful in every way. We didn’t make it. 

Sign in to follow this