Sign in to follow this  
anonym

my strange life

I've been weird all my life. As a child, strange things happened to me all the time. For most of my childhood, I had some problems with my name. I was always looking for my name because I couldn't believe that my name was really mine. Once I went to the sea. My friend and I got caught in the current and were overturned on the shore. We were covered with a mattress and we could not get out. The sea kept us at the bottom, the depth was about fifty centimeters. I was drowning. I heard a man's voice commanding me to fight. I swam out and pulled my friend out. My strange dreams started at the age of ten. The first of them was a strange fair-haired man who saved ten years older than me from drowning. Then he turned around and I saw his face. a few years later I was in church looking for some answers and saw him there. He stood at the entrance, just looking at him the whole world disappeared. I saw only him. Dreams appeared again after the first time. He called me by my "secret" name. I also had strange visions. But today something strange happened. In a dream, I lowered my hand into a puddle near my house, I also whispered a spell like in life when something strange happened, and then his name. Then the cloudy sky broke up. My eyes were there. The voice that I speak when I am having fun with ventriloquism said something like I am you, I am powerless. I felt goosebumps on my skin and when I woke up, I bent over from the pain. It is raining outside the window. And I will finish reading the book.

All female firstborns died after a certain time. It went only through the female line. All the first children were female, and all died except me. The firstborn of my great-great-grandmother died, great-grandmother and grandmother. My mother does not want to tell anything. Several familiar practitioners refused to explain, another called him a guardian angel or one of the dead children, although they were all girls.

I am writing anonymously because I want to hide my identity.

Hi anonym. Welcome, I hope you will enjoy the forum. :)

Edited by Cobie

Sign in to follow this