Sign in to follow this  
Zorro Dantes

Entities/Divine Energy Are Attracted To The Anxieties Produced Within The Chakra System

aka the emotional charge of your organs! Makes perfect sense now. That’s why human sacrificial cults have such high demand for the fat! That’s why folks who make love medicine require the brain because it’s fatty content. What’s in that  fatty adipose? Cortisol the stress hormone, what is stress? the physical manifestation of anxiety. What is Anxiety? Anxiety is…Dukha🤯 Anxiety as it is understood needs to be rexamined…you can build just as much anxiety sitting there waiting to get laid, as you would sitting in the doctors office waiting to get your foot amputated. Good anxiety good fat, bad anxiety bad fat all within context of what your lookin for I guess🤔 good…evil…just like beauty all In the eye of the beholder….keep in mind I’m only seeing how my culture’s understanding of human uniqueness  stacks up to  other spiritual anatomical framework respectively.

Edited by Zorro Dantes

Basic  crude root thesis example. If you order fried chicken that has been cooked in grease, or a batch of peanut oil that has been sitting for about 24-48 hours, and within that time frame, has been used to prepare multiple funeral feasts. I would say as a pedestrian simply seeking some Popeyes or KFC, unless they change the grease immediately you run the risk of inviting ghosts to dinner. Especially if that oil sits longer than 48 hours. Not to sure if anybody else has a culture that believes fat/lard is what spirits eat but it’s a general rule of thumb to avoid fast food for about a week after someone who dies due to avoiding eating on oil or grease that will result in your physical body being siphoned off of by a random  ghost! 👻 they will suck the living fat out of you!

generally speaking from a cultural standpoint one shouldn’t have to worry about the spirit of one’s deceased family member doing something like this to you. To make love medicine, you actually need the brains of someone you care for dearly and if it’s coming from a sincere place with everything done right, you’ll receive their blessing in doing so, prior to crackin’em like an egg. Doing it any other way makes you just a grave robbing witch or worse a Witikoo. Just elaborating on the spiritual framework used to construct this theory

Sign in to follow this