Sign in to follow this  
Mithras

Looking for Fleshy Serfs to Build Boats

I'm looking for Serfs, the benefits are enormous you'll be able to learn magic easily and even be able to wash your face without tarnish!

If you're not interested in turning into Mincemeat then don't mess with me! I gotta eat food anyway and hiding food won't save your answers

Two serfs are robbed from incredibly ill figures who have spoken here,

They are declared and Raised as Ray Finders.

A desert scavenger skilled in combing travelled deserts for valuables. In deep meditation and comforts they live their lives in a Mirage.

In truth I'm quite furious by what I saw, Who are you animals? Even if I look at you where you are, I am merely confused by the presence of minds which can only avoid movements.

Eight Serfs are saved from Excess of other minds, They are summarily executed by a band of Nhi Crossbows.

Animals hardly deserve pleasure and you beasts stand as equals. Do any of you wonder what it is that stops future societies from moving forward?

Four Serfs are claimed from those who would have responded but did not, they are rewarded with Psychic draw and future Glimmer.

The Serfs seeing their lords opinion each become Ray Finders. They enjoy their living in extreme comforts.

Four War Galleons are collected from a vast collection of entities that did not answer. They are summarily lost in their possession and granted to the enjoyment of the Ray Finders. 

Do you think laughter will always save you first?

Sign in to follow this