Sign in to follow this  
newbie314

What is this condition called during breathing exercises?

Preparing my breath according to Damo Mitchell's books for a practical microcosmic orbit. I breathe normally while lying on my back. I try to focus on my breathing. I do the exercise for a long time. First, the arms are electrified, then the legs. They seem to have electrical charges. After some time, there comes a feeling that the consciousness is disconnected from the body. Then some kind of squelching occurs in the body and heat begins to spread throughout the body. The sensation of heat is not tied to the lower dian tian, I do not concentrate on it. The heat in the body can last for a long time or it can be just a flash with a return to the previous state. What is the correct name for this condition? Is it related to the lower dan tian or some other qigong state? What book can you read more about? I have heard that there are breathing techniques in qigong where it is not necessary to concentrate on the lower dian tian.

On another resource, I received an answer that it may be part of the Buddhist PÄ«ti. Maybe there are more knowledgeable people on this forum.

It'd probably be best to sign up to his on-line school where you can then join his Facebook group. There are loads of people who'll be happy to help you there.

Sign in to follow this