Sign in to follow this  
Mithras

Bounty Board for Cultivation Manuals and Misc

Most cultivations really start by ruining a cultivators ability. I’m looking for a cultivation manual that does the opposite. “Restoring a Vast Qi” is one but it’s basic and hardly interesting.

”Revolution of Wave” is a crazed cultivation manual that can find Qi in an environment and really allow one to reach levels of cultivation only seen in Wuxia. It’s a bit demonic though and has to do with Corpus entirely. Many question the enjoyment of Psyche but those who do really are either too talented or lack any dharmic foundation.

“Lazy Prince and his Freak” is what I’m currently practicing but I need something that starts from just consuming huge amounts of Qi.

A good cultivation manual is actually good, progress takes days instead of weeks.

“A Sweeter Sunset” Is a cultivation manual that can work without Qi and it is somewhat prosperous. But it still doesn’t use Qi, let alone very little.

”A Spark across Subspace” is a cultivation manual that has to do with ritual suicide but incredibly talented cultivators can survive and reach Nascent Soul.

“Cloud Sea Secrets” is a cultivation manual that has to do with enchanting. One establishes various rotating artifacts around them that really can do a lot. It doesn’t work for me as going from “Lazy Prince and His Freak”. My foundation is nonexistent and my ability to even remember things is almost gone.

“Red Sunsets” is a demonic cultivation. One keeps trying to meditate on Red Sunsets. It’s very productive and crazed.

”Perhaps the Starry Sea is Mine” is far more significant than most think, and requires some ability to use magic to use. It has to do with burning cultivation potential and restoring the immortal way.

“A Giant Well” is a cultivation where one meditates on a giant well that restores pictures. It takes a while but I’m certain it can make one at least live a few decades longer.

”Secret of Square Hoplites” is a cultivation manual im fascinated with but have no talent for. It has to do with yogic wit and using a cube for martial combat and regeneration.

There just has to be something that uses Qi. I can’t find a cultivation manual that just uses Qi it’s odd 

“A Red Spear Cross Purple” sounds very familiar. I have no interest however.

”Tales of a Dead Disease Lord” requires terrifying talent and one usually becomes a godling afterwards. One just keeps reading the book, it’s very unpredictable. Even becoming a godling Is not an acceptable outcome and I’m curious what is but I really lack the capability.

”Perfection of Gideon’s Square” is close. It has to do with being able to turn objects around you into gold and meditating on hold entirely. Ones features transform to gold with backlash, It still doesn’t use Qi though.

”An Old Universe” is productive if one is young. The intent is to meditate while young and focus entirely on becoming older. This might work for me but It still isn’t Qi Cultivation, rather a skip used to get around navigation.

”Rapidly Breeding Stars” is one technique. It’s quite bland and familiar but it has to do with generating vast outputs of Qi. I would use this but it really is below me.

”A strike across a Cool Blue Moon” is a lunatic cultivation manual. It deals with lunacy entirely rather than Qi. The implications are frightening but I don’t think there is anyone alive who can use it.

”Red Emperor’s Dismay” is an odd one. It’s quite straight forward and frightening for one of noble origin. 

“An Evening of Crystal Birds” isn’t a cultivation manual or a Qi one. It’s used to replace the need for crystalline in the training of a Helix Priest. Still it allows vast amounts of Qi to exist in the environment.

”A Timber Starlight” is perhaps one that fascinates me. It has to do with pictures though and myrk, not Qi.

Edited by Mithras

“A sensation for places I was” can be safe, for most it’s used to commit suicide in a safe albeit dark manner. Those with a lineage might find some gain.

”Distortions of Space Around Me” is odd and requires strict focus. It can generate Qi but really is bound to generate backlash and blockages for most.

”I can See” has to do with omniscience and skipping goals. It can be good but it’s not what I need and it has very little success with cultivation.

“An Ancestor’s Qi Sea Secret” is a common finale for many, but it really can achieve Qi Cultivation. It still just falls below my standard.

“On Ruined Sensitivity and Where to make Palaces” is something I could do, it’s for world domination and receiving vast amounts of psychic power. Still not Qi.

“A Ruined Satire” is one but it requires a bit of talent and it’s not to my liking. Even then not really a Qi cultivation

Edited by Mithras

“Inebriation of a Star” is used exclusively for entering the emotional realm. The emotional realm is frightening and very obvious. People take emotion lightly till they realize the vast strength of ancestors in the sky.

”A Turiya Dream” is one of pure wisdom. One is consumed in Udallakka’s regret and hatred as he consumes your name. It can replicate and even achieve powerful enlightenments but it is still not Qi Cultivation.

”A Necessary Evil” is for cultists and it can reach wells of Qi but not really use them. I find it hard to recommend this but it’s still very colorful and pleasant.

”Draconic Dims of Dying Starlight” is a qi cultivation manual I’m certain. One loses most freedoms however without being of royal origin, while cultist gain immense mental power instead of Qi. I might use this one but I think I can find something better.

“Stories of Patrian Delight” may really only be for me. Even then it’s not fantastic for cultivation, it has to do with the fall of Patria. Patrians study their destruction almost exclusively.

”A Butterfly Dances Three Stones” is one that fits and one can properly practice immortal cultivation. It just doesn’t fit my style and is a bit perverse.

Edited by Mithras

“Lightning Secret Nirvana” is a cruel cultivation manual that sides with divinity. It can make one rich and powerful but lacks any spiritual growth or Qi development.

”Little Island Secrets” is a pleasant one that may be for me. It has to do with huge Yuanfu Qi Islands that collapse repeatedly into oceans. One can really master various immortal arts with this but too much Qi is used by the user.

“A start to Omniscience” is hard to master but masters Qi in sensation. It isn’t for me, sensitivity practices still find their end even in Qi Rich environments.

”A Steady Purple Cloud” considers nescience and is quite useful for astrologers or something similar. I think it really can avoid new problems but it isn’t exactly for Qi cultivation.

“A Psion of Distant Sky” can be used for Qi recovery but is mostly used to discover Psionics in new environments. It’s vastly disruptive to most human societies, there’s no real way around it.

“Island Beacon Dances forward in Three Directions” can be used for cultivation but for me it has to do with spacial talent and teleportation across Imaginary environments.

”Island Spark Covers Pearl” is an odd archaic cultivation manual. One starts by just repeating the words and practice through obsession. I’m unsure if it fits the standard of Qi Cultivation.

”A Grand Duchy on my Island” is used for revenge on outsiders and established dominance. It can discover Qi and restore environments but isn’t very great for anything besides cruelty.

“Corruption of Lightning” is an oddly straightforward cultivation. You either have talent for it or don’t, but most use it to collect Draconic Corruption into their bodies.

”Distant Seas Cover Purple” it just sounds familiar and peaceful. It isn’t for me, it certainly is a high level cultivation.

”Cloud Heart Dharma” is a lineage secret which enforces a prosperous transmission to outsiders but it always flows back to the cultivator. It’s truly interesting and may be how most cultivators started.

”An Ancient Draconic Song” is another lineage. It’s quite dangerous and can drive most insane but it isn’t exactly cultivation. One just keeps trying to listen to the song.

“Consumption Braveries” is used for establishing immense strength of body. Most just don’t get it. Once again you can just read the title of the manuals to get it, all these manuals are like that.

”Ancient Domineering Secrets” matches well with the manual but isn’t great for Qi cultivation.

Edited by Mithras

“Starry Designs of Draconic Corruption” is an odd one. One needs a vast willpower to access Qi Cultivation however.

”A Long Scythe” is steady practice but deadly to a cruel practitioner. It can reach Qi Cultivation but can’t establish others easily. It does excel in Dual Cultivation however, which I admit isn’t my strong interest.

“Barbarian Bloodlines of a Ruined Jungle” is an odd one that turns all of one’s gain and might into Bloodline. A pure heart greatly eases progress but it lacks any certainty of Qi cultivation.

“Island Melody of Brightmoon Purple”. I think this is the one I’ll settle on unless I find something better. It has to do with reflecting Yuanfu Seas and rejecting Lunacy. One loses their sensitivity and strength for Qi entirely, instead establishing an early immortal realm.

Its an elite cultivation manual that is incredibly corrupting, it usually requires a strong foundation but a ruined one is better. It’s key characteristic, is destruction of one’s foundation before Nascent Soul and then complete reconstruction. One can be asleep for years before they wake up, it’s incredibly decadent.

Such a cultivation manual is strict on corruption and requires loss of control but gain of Ego.

One begins by listening for the Island Melody of Brightmoon Purple. Then one finds various islands and establishes an empty sea. This process repeats until one’s mind breaks to the Island Melody. It sounds like Cicadas dancing in their chirp and ocean waves laughing about their mother. It is not a cruel cultivation however.

After this one should be in Qi Establishment or what most know as the beginner cultivation.

Edited by Mithras

Sign in to follow this