Sign in to follow this  
jalen69

hello from china

hello , 

stumble upon this site searching for some info ,   i live in northeast of china ,   

read some taoist scripture years ago  laozi  , zhuangzi , I ching  ...etc    enjoyed it ,  still reading it in my sparetime from time to time ,

interesting thing about reading them is  sometimes  i  interpret different meanings from same sentence , and truely i ve found it profound . 

thank you all for being here and support our culture  . 

i had some experience of living in a taoist temple ,   now i'm also fond of western philosophy too , oh yea metaphysics ...too 

cuz to me , seems  essence of both laozi and plato 's  thoughts belong with the metaphysics realm , 

its exciting to find some overlaps in philosophical meaning between great east and west minds .  

have a good day , hope you all will find inner power , peace and love while studying daoism , 

joyness and a sense of euphoria it will grant you too , if u believe , it ll beyong verbal description . 

try forget it and then ,maye we can perceive it  .   ( and dont be pround )  :blush:

• Like 6

@jalen69

Welcome to the forum.  There's plenty of discussion here relevant to your interests. Please feel free to contribute something of your own perspective and experience, or to just read topics which interest you if that suits you better.  

• Like 1

Hi jalen69.  I am looking forward to your posts and hear your opinions. So interesting you live in northeast of china! Great to have you on the forum. :) 

Edited by Cobie
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this