Sign in to follow this  
kino

Hello fellow seekers

Greetings my fellow brothers and sisters. I am a 27-year-old male that lives in Jamaica. 

My reason for joining this forum is to seek like-minded individuals that I can share information with and bounce ideas off of. 

I have been doing extensive reading into occultism and the mysticism since I was 15/16, However I was initiated until 19 when I met someone that goes by the alias LVX. Life happened and I went to collage so I had to pause my studies in the arts. During collage I became severely depressed and lost interest in everything (even living). However, I did manage to push through and finish uni. I've recently started overcoming the depression (about 2 months ago) naturally and finally gathered enough strength to seek a job. 

Now the emptiness of life is looming once more, and I keep telling myself that this can't be all there is. To work just to buy stuffs I don't need just to die and leave it all behind sounds like a fool's game to me. I remembered a vid I watched during my teens by john Chang and gave it a watch. It reignited the thirst I had for the truth. I'm not seeking any "superpowers", I'm seeking the same thing I was when I started searching 11-12 years ago. I am seeking the source, God, truth (whatever you may call him). I wish to be illuminated so that I may pierce through all this confusion and be at ease. My greatest wish is contentment and that is something that I don't believe modern society can provide. 

If you've read this far, my sincerest thank you. 

If you know of any real nei kung masters hidden away in any mountains, please let me know. I'm willing to walk as far as my body will allow and do whatever it takes to receive real training. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this