I'm repeating the words of teachers who know the processes, practices and so forth. People with far more knowledge, experience and most importantly, attainments than I.    I've also happened to have had the process (not the methods)  explained to me.   Here is David Verdesi clearing up some of the facts around Kundalini     TLDR : It is a very precise process, you wont be doing it by mistake It takes around 12 years of  nonstop training 6-8 hours per day He's only met a handful of Yogis (not people) have done it (and hes just talking about the awakening part, not completing the process) He's confident anything anyone is calling a kundalini awakening is not kundalini awakening Its Udana prana that people are moving   I dont even like David, I find his ethics questionable at best, but he knows what he is talking about.   These things were also repeated to me by my teachers, and others  teachers who have actual attainments, and aren't just spouting nonsense   I find it quite sad that people are throwing around words like kundalini, chakra, jhana when they don't actually understand just how far away from these things they are.   Its a nice way to sell a book, or sell a seminar. But it is so far away from the reality of the matter, its just ridiculous   Its also a nice way for someone to slap a label on something they experienced to give it some kind of meaning.   But its incorrect, simply untrue and needs to stop, because its confusing, misleading and downright wrong