The Bindu Chakra lies beneath the cowlick that most people have at the back of their head. Anatomically it is located where the bones of the back and sides of the skull meet (the occiput and the parietal). The direction of the stream of cosmic energy flowing into the Chakra can be seen quite clearly at this point. Some people have two cowlicks, indicating the existence of two energy centres. These people often possess exceptional vitality and creativity, but on the other hand can also be inclined towards hyperactivity and extreme nervousness.

These two energy centers. Are they in existence only in a few individuals, or have these individuals managed to activate both of them.

What I mean by this.

Is it normal to have two energy centers there. Some sort of minor and major Bindu chakra, because I'm getting the impression that there is such a thing where one is closer to the cowlick than the other.

Where everybody has it. And there is another one whose at the entrance of where the skull curves going up from the neck. Below the other Bindu.

I wondered if anybody knew anything about that.

Am I mistaking it with Medulla Oblongata?

Edited by dawn90