10/12/1980

Hello

Hello perspective hippie friends.

My name is 10/12/1980, i was instructed by the website overlords that new comers such as myself must make a first post here so this is me doing that. I come from a working class back ground hailing from the north of England, i wasnt raised in a family with any inclination towards spirituality or religion or philosophy as such i have no baggage in tow. Other than that which ive accumulated myself along the way which was and still is very limited, mostly a casual passing interest. I have always been a wonderer though, and my curiosity has often led me to places i never had any inclination too.  This interest over the past twelve months or so ramped up given the amount of free time circumstance graced us all with. And my passing interest in pholosophy became abit of an obsession for a short time over a few months mostly in the run up to christmas last year. I read many books in that short space of time. I read chicken kaballah, i read A practical guide to kabalistic symbolism, signs and symbols of primordial man, Arthurian Magic. I read the secret teachings of all ages. I read the greater keys of soloman, the lesser keys of soloman, i read the kyballion the devine pymander, the golden boough, republic, i even started reading essays by medieval priests, a bunch of crowley stuff and various other secret society materials, rosecrution stuff, eastern western everything... Which culminated in November in me almost having a heart attack from the pressure as i thought the world was going to end on my birthday, and id be turned into a tree ohh and that i was jesus... sort of... and john lennon.  And only i had the power to prevent the apocalypse but the apocalypse was a good thing and things would be better afterwards, but i couldnt let go of this world so i kept fighting to save it cos im selfish and didnt want it to end. But i had to make the right decisions in order to do so.... Yeah i went abit batshit crazy but thankfully i wasnt fully sucked in. I still doubted myself and figured it was also possible i was going loopy so decided to say f@%k it.. im not playing this game any more. Lets sit back and let the clock tick down see what happens... good news were all still here! Or bad depending on your take on it. Maybe i prevented everyone going to utopia cos im a selfish bastard haha Your welcome. So then i got wise, i took abit of a break and removed myself from it entirely until last few weeks where ive started taking an interest again. This time however with that experience behind me reinforced with a sturdier disposition. Im re-emboldened. Risen again, the second coming! Best roller coaster ride ever so far hehe yeah so thats probably enough for a first post.maybe i should speak about my path seeing as though that seems like a hot topic around here, though to be honest ive never really considered myself to be on a path, its more like im on a lilly pad bobbing down a river in the dark that occasionally goes over some giant great water fall. Then i get back on me lilly pad miserable as sin, then laugh and go round again weeeee.

Hi 10/12/1980,

Your account is approved; welcome to the bums.

Interesting intro. I am curious how you acquired the savior/salvation/apocalypse stuff without (what I previously believed was a prerequisite) Christian/religious/spiritual upbringing. Have you pondered this it all?  Do you have any ideas/thoughts on the matter?

In any case, you will see three topics pinned at the top of this sub forum regarding rules and guidelines here, please make sure you’ve read them if you haven’t already done so.

warm regards,

ilu