Romeo

The cool draw Technique

Greetings, everyone. I have a few questions about having a nonejaculatory orgasm. I am currently trying to do the cool draw technique from the book multiorgasmic men. I do breathing and kegel exercises every day. I do pranayams where I used the thumb of my dominant hand, to block my right nostril and inhale through my left nostril only. . Once you are full of breath, seal my left nostril with the ring finger of the same hand, keeping my right nostril closed, and hold the breath for 13 seconds. Then release my thumb and exhale through my right nostril only. Be sure to exhale all the breath out of the right side and pause before inhaling again through the same side. Seal both nostrils I have inhaled on the right side and exhaled through the left side. I do this 10 times.  . I do kegel exercises where I hold my pc muscles for 5 seconds and then release them. I do this about 40 times. I also do another kegel exercise where I squeeze my kegel muscle for about 1 second and then release. I do all of these exercises in the morning and at night. I have been trying to have a nonejaculatory orgasm. the cool draw techniques talked about touching or cupping your testicles with one hand to warm them up until you feel a slight tingling or the first stirring of your sexual energy. This part confuses me. How do I touch my testicles and how do I start to feel a tingling sensation?  The second part says inhale and gently pull up on the muscles around my testicles. Does he mean to squeeze my pc muscles? I can feel a warm sensation on my perineum when I do my kegel exercises.

Hi Romeo,

Welcome to the bums; your account is approved.

Please make sure you’ve read the three topics pinned at the top of this sub forum regarding rules and expectations.

warm regards,

ilu