He's not the only one...   Should you choose to explore the world of IMA outside of an old video...you would find people are still overdoing and still harming themselves in all manner of internal work. It is dangerous period.   Thats the purpose of a teacher....to guide one.       Nor did I...the fact that they are there at all gives a reason to pause and give caution...Moreover, that he notes it as quite dangerous (is enough) 2+2 =4       16.30 onwards   It is not possible for anyone to complete the training - there are certain pre-requisites that need to be in place in order to complete the training (he does not know what they are) A lot of people get hurt The training is very dangerous From the Mo Pai training - A lot of people got sick that I know - Some of them are dead These are all Kostas words...They are not mine.   Thats just it...I don't need to make an argument because the people actually involved have said these things over and over again   This was another person who studied with John and Kostas       All  proper Neigong carries inherent risk. Be it physical or mental   This is not something that one can get around. Only manage   It is the job of a teacher to help a student navigate this space.