angstg

About Microcosmic orbit.

I hope I am in the right place to ask things about Microcosmic Orbit. Also, I have lurked much and known about Jing, Qi, and Shen. Today I came here because I want to ask some peculiar things about MCO. It is surely the process of putting our tongue behind the front teeth and letting the flow open, isn't it? However, my question is much deeper.

These things has never happened to me before. I started to conserve a lot of Jing inside my body by practicing absolute celibacy. After some year, MCO happened automatically. I felt sort of calm and in more deeper meditative state when I kept my tongue behind my front teeth where gum meets. Now my question is recently I have experienced sort of electric type of sensation. It is little strong electricity like when you put your tongue on a battery. What is this? Is such experience normal in MCO? Please help me. It took a lot of work to search and come here and ask this question. I have not found a word on this topic anywhere. I hope to get some good responses.