Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

Why the Biophoton is the Yuan Shen as "shen of no shen" (Yin origin of reality)

So Dr. William Tiller has relied on Louis de Broglie's Law of Phase Harmony to analysis qi energy - and when you read his "white paper" https://www.tillerinstitute.com/pdf/White Paper VII.pdf

He goes into how the Photon fits the requirement for the "symmetry breaking" at the origin of reality - or what he calls infinite "absolute phase." This is precisely the same analysis as what other scientists call "noncommutative  phase."

So I guess his website doesn't have an email contact and I doubt he knows about Eddie Oshins - too bad!

For example Oshins critiques the Fourier Analysis that Tiller still relies on.

But anyway - it's a fascinating science model to explain qigong.

It's probably the "closest" yet to really capture the secret!!

So then in the book TAoist Yoga: alchemy and immortality - the Yuan Qi is from yang qi and is considered fundamentally yang while the Yuan Shen is considered fundamentally yin. So then after the Yang Shen is created - then finally the golden light is purified of its "yin qi" (red light as yin shen) blockages in the body. The physical body is then pulverized and the Yang Shen vaporizes into pure Yuan Qi of the universe.

But the Yuan Shen as the photon remains part of the Absolute Void of the Yuan Qi also - meaning that the Yuan Qi is always emanating light.

In relativistic quantum physics this is explained by the fact that white light shining on gold then only absorbs blue light due to the nonlocal (and non-commutative) phase shift between relativity and quantum physics. This is explained by de Broglie's Law of Phase Harmony. I did a blog post on this also.

So again just as in real science, in TAoist Yoga you absorb the blue light of the yang qi as a "spacetime shift" of the Yuan Qi which then converts the red light of the yin qi blockages (yin shen) into the yang shen - but my point is that this process occurs via the "Shen of No Shen" or the Yuan Shen.

So the "white light" can also be considered to be "clear light" as the Tibetan yogis call it (or the "light of no light" as it is called in the Taoist Yoga book - because the white light still needs to be "turned around" and so phase-shifted back to an infinite "absolute phase" from the FUTURE - as an absorption of blue light to create the yang shen golden light immortal new matter (yuan jing).

So in the 5th dimension this process is happening eternally and impersonally as a universal Law of Phase Harmony (as de Broglie considered this his most famous discovery). So for example Astrophysicist prof. Paul S. WEsson, in the last couple years of his life, realized that de Broglie's Law of Phase Harmony explains his 5D black hole model of reality that ALSO explains (he emphasized) spiritual phenomenon!!

If you want to see quotes from Tiller's white page with further explanation - I just did a blog post on it - just scroll way down at http://elixirfield.blogspot.com

So to get back to the de Broglie Law of Phase Harmony analysis - if you read my 77 quotes from scientists on the Law of Phase Harmony - you learn that the photon IS the reciprocal space to the electron as a noncommutative phase dynamic.

So what I'm trying to get at is that this nondual non-local and noncommutative origin of reality is yin-yang at the same time! It is yang shen (yin qi) and yin shen (yang qi) that is cross-resonated or how ever you want to call it - through the rotation of the eyes and turning the light around via the small universe meditation.

This is also explained through music theory as well, as I have done. So that 2/3 yang qi but it is also a subharmonic that turns into yin qi - and so the yin qi is turned back into the yang qi - via the phonons that are not restricted by the Pauli Exclusion principle. That's how you get the alchemical transformation of matter via photons and virtual photons.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

So Dr. William Tiller has relied on Louis de Broglie's Law of Phase Harmony to analysis qi energy - and when you read his "white paper" https://www.tillerinstitute.com/pdf/White Paper VII.pdf

He goes into how the Photon fits the requirement for the "symmetry breaking" at the origin of reality - or what he calls infinite "absolute phase." This is precisely the same analysis as what other scientists call "noncommutative  phase."

So I guess his website doesn't have an email contact and I doubt he knows about Eddie Oshins - too bad!

For example Oshins critiques the Fourier Analysis that Tiller still relies on.

But anyway - it's a fascinating science model to explain qigong.

It's probably the "closest" yet to really capture the secret!!

So then in the book TAoist Yoga: alchemy and immortality - the Yuan Qi is from yang qi and is considered fundamentally yang while the Yuan Shen is considered fundamentally yin. So then after the Yang Shen is created - then finally the golden light is purified of its "yin qi" (red light as yin shen) blockages in the body. The physical body is then pulverized and the Yang Shen vaporizes into pure Yuan Qi of the universe.

But the Yuan Shen as the photon remains part of the Absolute Void of the Yuan Qi also - meaning that the Yuan Qi is always emanating light.

In relativistic quantum physics this is explained by the fact that white light shining on gold then only absorbs blue light due to the nonlocal (and non-commutative) phase shift between relativity and quantum physics. This is explained by de Broglie's Law of Phase Harmony. I did a blog post on this also.

So again just as in real science, in TAoist Yoga you absorb the blue light of the yang qi as a "spacetime shift" of the Yuan Qi which then converts the red light of the yin qi blockages (yin shen) into the yang shen - but my point is that this process occurs via the "Shen of No Shen" or the Yuan Shen.

So the "white light" can also be considered to be "clear light" as the Tibetan yogis call it (or the "light of no light" as it is called in the Taoist Yoga book - because the white light still needs to be "turned around" and so phase-shifted back to an infinite "absolute phase" from the FUTURE - as an absorption of blue light to create the yang shen golden light immortal new matter (yuan jing).

So in the 5th dimension this process is happening eternally and impersonally as a universal Law of Phase Harmony (as de Broglie considered this his most famous discovery). So for example Astrophysicist prof. Paul S. WEsson, in the last couple years of his life, realized that de Broglie's Law of Phase Harmony explains his 5D black hole model of reality that ALSO explains (he emphasized) spiritual phenomenon!!

If you want to see quotes from Tiller's white page with further explanation - I just did a blog post on it - just scroll way down at http://elixirfield.blogspot.com

So to get back to the de Broglie Law of Phase Harmony analysis - if you read my 77 quotes from scientists on the Law of Phase Harmony - you learn that the photon IS the reciprocal space to the electron as a noncommutative phase dynamic.

So what I'm trying to get at is that this nondual non-local and noncommutative origin of reality is yin-yang at the same time! It is yang shen (yin qi) and yin shen (yang qi) that is cross-resonated or how ever you want to call it - through the rotation of the eyes and turning the light around via the small universe meditation.

This is also explained through music theory as well, as I have done. So that 2/3 yang qi but it is also a subharmonic that turns into yin qi - and so the yin qi is turned back into the yang qi - via the phonons that are not restricted by the Pauli Exclusion principle. That's how you get the alchemical transformation of matter via photons and virtual photons.

Oops - Dr. Tiller MISpronounces Louis de Broglie's name! It's pronounced De-Broy! oh well.

Sign in to follow this