DaoDro

Introduction

Namaste fellows in boonful fraternity 

I’m a youth (25) having gone through complexity to form simplicity. A pass time of mine is to ponder the practice between organized chaos in seeking the continual dao between the many modalities of life among higher states and common folk. 

I have found my way here through meeting “tomic” in seeking further exploration, depth, and holistic progress towards understanding more of the capabilities that can exist within an immortal being on this mortal plane.

The purpose of this seeking feels more of a duty to understand these immortal immutable meanings and representing them in ways the common folk can easily duplicate and have them find in their best benefit to do so.

I have made small steps of success in this path and can bring the cosmic ringing to call unto souls towards a better balance approach to life. To what end? The indescribable end. The dao-end, bringing forth a new dao-era. Much with the same skin but a perception shift than when multiplied with minuscule action, brings drastic change before anyone realizes it. 

Hello, DaoDro, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the post pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum Terms and Rules.   This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Fa Xin and the TDB team

Hi DaoDro,

welcome to the forum. Great intro, you have a way with words. I hope you enjoy !

You are welcome to jump right in to the ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forum to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Fa Xin