Sign in to follow this  
rideforever

Wind Energy : Dangerous ?

I have read in TCM books that we should especially avoid cold wet wind as it is harmful to chi.

Well today was the first gusty stormy day for 2 months and I had a totally catastrophic morning, I didn't have my own brain on, everything I did went wrong ... like somebody was breathing down my neck nagging and pushing me then whole way.

The wind does that to me.    I am not sure if it might be because my Wood energy is weak (judging by my preference for green clothes) and Metal destroys Wood (hits me where I am weak).

Or perhaps there is a psychological thing .... when I was very young, the tall trees used to frighten me with the howling Woooooooohooooooo sound they made.

Nice to be in a large solid building when the wind is going, or alternatively I was trying to sail in the wind (earlier whilst riding my bike) which might also work .... but being in the wind is like being in the ocean ... it can be draining somehow.   Yet another way I have tried is to do a lot of 5 elements, sometimes focussing on Metal .... become like Metal and Metal won't harm you.    Some different strategies, but in truth I prefer being in a solid building where I am shielded.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this