Taking the turning far towards its logical conclusions, it has taught me that it is a method of resolving energy-remainder-loops.  When the entirety of the neural systems are ostensibly operating in a full Yin mode, there is no sensate experience related to the body whatsoever.  After I was able to stabilize the light....able to reabsorb any potential that might manifest itself in a yang state...then there was no sensate input to even consider.  "Sight" was paradoxically 360 degree view of dimensionless space - that one is a bit difficult to describe, as if there was simply no direction to be observed - all directions and no direction, at the same time.  A sort of infinite-consciousness-space where no time or space existed as part of what was being observed.  I found it curious that I remembered clearly, yet "there was no yang from the hippocampus to form the memory."    But I never finished Cleary's book, any of the times I bought it, each time I found someone who needed it more than I did.  I just read enough to grok turning the light around, and holstered it into my meditative batman-belt. 
    • Thanks