Brian

Western NC Folks and the vicinity -- Look Inside

I have been invited to assist in the creation of a multidisciplinary "martial arts institute" in the Asheville area which will focus at first on providing an opportunity for people to learn a bit about different arts (histories, styles, philosophies, demonstrations, perhaps a little hands-on, etc.) and also to provide information on the essentials of running a successful business in the "martial arts" industry.  I put "martial arts" in quotes because the intention is to have this not be restricted to "fighting arts" (hence my involvement).

As a first step, those at the table were asked to propose one name (or maybe two) of someone in the vicinity who would be a valuable presenter to invite to participate in what is likely to be a two-day symposium in the Spring of 2018.

Got a recommendation for someone in the region who teaches healing arts, soft arts, internal arts, etc. who you think would be awesome?  (You can PM me if you want...)
  • Like 6

Contributions, please?

Know a teacher in the area who you think others in the community would benefit from hearing speak?

I am supposed to offer a name (or two) today so we can start reaching out to people but I plan to wait through the weekend...  :)