Sign in to follow this  
taoteching99

Send pm to someone( question)

Im sending pm to someone, successfully sent, but when i read my own message(by clicking top right 'msg' icon), there is this person icon says Read: not yet read(which i take as not yet read my msg) but why is this " block" word in red color? Does that mean the person has block incoming msg? I click on the block, at first shows unblock ,click again, show block again,then the block word never change anymore no matter hw many times i click,still "block"....

Wat is this?

Im sending pm to someone, successfully sent, but when i read my own message(by clicking top right 'msg' icon), there is this person icon says Read: not yet read(which i take as not yet read my msg) but why is this " block" word in red color? Does that mean the person has block incoming msg? I click on the block, at first shows unblock ,click again, show block again,then the block word never change anymore no matter hw many times i click,still "block"....

Wat is this?

If you click block, you are blocking the person you sent the PM to from replying to your message.  I would not click it if I wanted to hear back from them.

:)

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this