Owledge

Ever looked at a Rubik's Cube this way?

Rubik's cube are awesome with their parallels to practice... (not that anything isn't a microcosm but)

The layers of solving a rubik's cube how it gets progressively more difficult

How I stopped trying to learn after the second level, waiting for the right timing XD

Rubik's cube are awesome with their parallels to practice... (not that anything isn't a microcosm but)

The layers of solving a rubik's cube how it gets progressively more difficult

How I stopped trying to learn after the second level, waiting for the right timing XD

What I derive from it is the concept of how the more you try to go the direct path towards a goal, the more you might be messing up your previous steps; that present actions need to take your past into consideration.

Learning the basic process seemed daunting to me at first, but I just went the efficient way and did one run with instructions whenever I felt like it, and then gradually with less peeking at the guide. (I guess I could also have dry-practiced the algorithms.)

They say only 0.1% of all people can figure it out without instructions, so for all others it boils down to memorizing.

Here are related videos I made:

P.S.: I have a batik shirt with your profile pic's motive.

Ah nice hehe.

I forgot to other important lessons that I never grasped as a child playing with one:

1. The reality of the cube appears all jumbled and random, but the centers never move.

2. Each square of the cube has its own place where it fits in with the whole