TheWhiteRabbit

Dangerous NLP/Memes in Children's T.V. Shows

Earlier last year, I started a campaign warning parents about various T.V. programming that was dangerous or created an atmosphere of acceptable behaviour for bizarre things.

Last year it was Cartoon Network's Mr. Pickles complete with backmasked audios and subliminals celebrating demonism.  Very sick.  Naturally, this is passed off as some kind of sick joke but then I encountered a whole pattern of key words used in kid's T.V. shows and kid's toys.

The most used reference I have seen from T.V. shows like Crashbox, to kid's piano's marketed by Target is references to the word or name Applebee/Appleby.  This word or name is usually given good connotations or even in a propagandic sense is associated with something good.  Could corporate America be setting up a future generation to accept a message coming from some future "Applebee or Appleby?"

What does Applebee mean anyway?  Well Applebee is actually a slang term for weed.  It could also be the over-priced ribshack called Applebees.  Either way, weed is a gateway drug for harder drugs and playing with the Limbic system does not encourage willpower or good decisions.

What to take away from this:

If you have kids, try to at least watch what they are watching.  Look for patterns or conditioning in their T.V. shows that may affect future decisions they make.

What is the far reaching affect of this Applebee/Appleby name association?

Sure, this could be conditioning to get a future generation to accept a drug as ok.

It could also be setting up a future candidate for office of president.

It could even be someone in the future whos sole asset is federal legalization.

Or it could be that a person with that name may tell them something they may just readily accept because they see it as a good name.

Conditioning of words (NLP) when it is used correctly (which it often is not, nor do people often have the real skill to use it) is dangerous just like hypnotism.  I must re-emphasis that often people misuse or do not understand it, therefore it loses its real value when people do not understand it.  It is really a very weak persuasion technique.. BUT... When you COMBINE it with propaganda and other mixtures of manipulation it can be disasterous.  I created this post to help people report or talk about these patterns of use and conditioning in popular culture.

Lets do a future scenario:

In 2032:  "Lets plunder religion.  Do it for the weed" - Mark Appleby for president.

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit
  • Like 1