Sign in to follow this  
Peregrino

I know this is an old meme ...

Sometimes ya just gotta give in to the ol' Woo-WOOOOOOOO, which has a primeval liberatory power unmatched by either Wuu-WEEEEEEEI or Aa-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyVmL9p-Z3w

Bubb Rubb is the master of the Fundamental Syllabyzzles! In the beginning was the Woo-WOOOOOOOO!

Bubb Rubb for President!

Whistle tips, not missile tips!

Breakfast, not bombs!

PS

The Guru Formerly Known As Bubba Free John now wants to change his name to Bubba Free Rubb, but he won't fool me.

PPS

I think Ken Wilber should drop everything he's doing and become a full-time disciple of the real Bubb Rubb.

Lezlie totally met Bubb Rubb at a local donut shop when we lived in Oakland. He was very high and she was a bit tipsy herself and he confided in her that he was rather irritated that he wasn't seeing a dime of the merchandise that sprung up around him after his commercial appearance. ^_^

Lezlie totally met Bubb Rubb at a local donut shop when we lived in Oakland. He was very high and she was a bit tipsy herself and he confided in her that he was rather irritated that he wasn't seeing a dime of the merchandise that sprung up around him after his commercial appearance. ^_^

That's true--Bubb Rubb was totally Bubb-robbed! I think it's time to start a campaign to help a Bubber out!

So, I guess y'all left Oak-town when the Draconian Guv-mint outlawed whistle tips? That's definitely another issue for which the libertarian take makes sense to me! Ya gotsa have your FREEDOM! Or, as BR would say, "Ya gotsa have da FLOW!" :D

One other note regarding PC reactions: I laugh WITH BR, not AT him. Yes, he's African American and highly eccentric, but I also laugh with eccentric people of all races, and listen seriously to serious people of all races. And sometimes, the seriously funny people are funnily serious. I really can't enumerate all the ways that Woo-WOOOOOOOO has enhanced my life!

Edited by Peregrino

Sign in to follow this