Sign in to follow this  
Intuitiveone

Hello

Hi all, I'm a young 21 year old man (although I think my life experiences have developed my mental maturity beyond that after dealing with some hard situations in my youth). I desperately am in need of some help after practicing self-inquiry with basic meditation focusing on the 3rd eye as well as breath over the last year

Everything was working out at quite a fast rate compared to the average person with my simple practice, probably even too fast in a much too confident manner if I'm honest. I started to gain lots of self awareness and really started fixing deep rooted ego problems. I then began getting these strange energies in my spine and all over the nervous system, tickling sensations to be exact it seems I can focus on where the sensation is happening and it feels like incredible healing in my spinal alignment and nervous system. Then one day it came on incredibly strong like a burning fire up my spine with this amazing feeling of bliss and since then I've been having textbook kundalini symptoms which I could manage without any problems and keeping my psyche completely calm which I took as a good sign as if I was making progress and simply going through an awakening phase. However there is one nasty symptom that really bothers me, over the last 3 months I started suffering from an abnormally high heart rate constantly - 24/7, even when at rest. its much worse when I exert myself in any manner, scarily so to the point where I'm petrified to do anything that might slightly raise my heart rate.

I went to multiple doctors including 1 of the best cardiologists and 1 of the best pulmanologists in the area, after their tests I checked out as abnormally healthy in my lungs and heart and they simply gave me anxiety meds which have no use in fixing anything. I then proceeded to do various grounding exercises that really don't seem to lessen the problem.

What can I do to tone down this excessive heart rate? it's really starting to disable me from living a fufilling life

Any advice is much appreciated, thank you!

• Like 1

Hello intuitiveone, and welcome to the forums!

Glad you found your way to us. I would suggest editing your post here to a simple introduction and creating a new topic in the General Discussion forum with the text you're posted here. I think you'll generate more dialog that way.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TDB team

Sign in to follow this