Sign in to follow this  
TheBard

I want more...

Hi everybody.

Recently, I came across some discussion regarding Taoism and its related texts. It seemed the universe of Tao is larger than I even imagined. So, I went looking for more information.

I don't really know what I'm searching for.

But, I have feeling of lightness in me.

So, I'm pretty sure I'm headed in a direction.

I don't know much about Chi and energy manipulation and discovering the internal and external alchemies and all that jazz. But, it fascinates me because it screams of something deeper than what my existence has given me so far.

Hope to see you all around the forum

-Bard

Hello and welcome to the forum. You are accepted. Glad to have you as a member and hope that you find much to both interest and instruct.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sign in to follow this