Sign in to follow this  
gabrielnb

Hello

Hi everybody,

My name is Gabriel and I'm glad to join the forum in order to learn.

I'm finishing reading Damo Mitchell's book Daoist Nei Gong: The Philosophical Art of Change and start to practice the Sung Breathing and the Ji Ben Qi Going, as taught in the book.

Before that I was practicing zen meditation and lately taoist meditation (purification heart meditation by Si Ma Cheng Zheng).

I'm interested in Nei Going and also about comparisons between some threads, like: understand the differences between taoist and zen meditation, because they are close in some aspects; the five tibetan rites and its relation (if any) with taoism; just for exemple.

I hope to find here answers and to exchange experiences.

Gratefully,

Gabriel.

• Like 1

Hello Gabriel, and welcome to the forums!

Glad you found your way to us, I think you'll find many people eager to engage you in conversation :-)

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TTB team

Sign in to follow this