Sign in to follow this  
VeeCee

Question

How often do members here use live chat? I've tried to use it on my home computer - but being technically disabled, I cannot get into it (something about my computer not supporting Java). Thx!

V.

Edited by VeeCee

Well it says you`re active in live chat hehe. People don`t use it that often, but sometimes someone posts a message in the Taoist forum, and they arrange for a group chat. I always miss it haha.

Anyway, you have to download Java something, doesn`t your browser ask you if you want to download it?

Hi Vee, using live chat can be hit or miss. The best way I've found is to Post "Let's go to Live Chat today-I'm there now". Its nice conversing w/ people you've only read posts of. I find it miraculous you can converse at the same time w/ people in New York, Arizona, Germany etc. at the speed of light and a mouse click. I encourage people to try it. Its a great way of connecting.

If you can't get it running by downloading the latest java software try another browser.

Michael

Well it says you`re active in live chat hehe.

That's because I wasn't using my home computer this morning. It was the first time I was able to get in.

Anyway, you have to download Java something, doesn`t your browser ask you if you want to download it?

I get a link, but nothing happens when I click on it.

If you can't get it running by downloading the latest java software try another browser.

The only thing I have right now is IE7. I hear that Firefox is better.

Sign in to follow this