Sign in to follow this  
mysterie

new and vaguely confused

hi!

im 21 and from australia, have been into meditation and yoga for a while now, i have always been impressed by the level of insight by the majority of posters here at taobums. at the moment i am working on maintaining a daily meditation practice (vipassana) for over a month. i like hatha, asthanga and kundalini yoga, but i am looking into finding a qi gong teacher where i live. i tend to incorporate fasting and celibacy into my life when it feels natural to me, as they help me feel a deeper connection with the present moment. but i do so in a way that is safe for me i feel, trying to listen to what my body is telling me as best i can.

something that i don't get is the level of restriction on the forum that i have as a new member? can someone break down what time length or number of posts one needs in order to go into all the subforums and make alterations to my profile?

hope to continue to benefit from the knowledge and wisdom on these boards and participate myself.

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you as a member. To be only "vaguely confused" puts you in a vastly superior position over most of the worlds population. :D You wil find that now you should be able to edit your profile and the rest of the restrictions regarding newbies are listed below. Have fun and G'Day.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this