Sign in to follow this  
Audiohealing

Am I physically capable of spiritual evolution?

I recommend getting your neurotransmitter levels checked and supplementing your diet according to imbalances and deficiencies you may have. You can get this done by a medical professional, or do a self-diagnosis with the Braverman Personality test (http://advancedpsychcare.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/braverman.test.pdf).

The spiritual insight and perspective I gained through meditation, contemplation, diet, natural medicine, and life experience never fully corrected my personality imbalances. I found out that I had depleted my acetylcholine through psychedelic use, exposure to chemical fertilizers, and aluminum toxicity. Supplementing my AcH with CDP Choline, aiding my GABA levels with Thiamine (B-1) and gently nudging my serotonin levels with a light regimen of Passionflower extract returned my personality to normal (and I have a very eccentric 'normal') - but that normal state, where I am my eccentric self and fully comfortable with it, is a huge relief. It truly is a burden to not feel comfortable with the way you naturally are. There is a particular wisdom to the personality that cannot be replicated through any level of 'attainment.' My path was long, but as I gained more and more balance and more perspective on how everything functions together, I finally figured out how to keep everything on the relative level in relative balance, while continuing to enjoy the delight of the grand scheme of things. ;)

Tldr; Get neurotransmitters checked.

• Like 2

Also, you need to continue monitoring your daily activity, thinking and meditating your way through obstacles, and avoiding unnatural food and harmful stimuli. Contemplate the presence of your own superego in the projected images you create of other people - this observing, judging faculty of the psyche is an illusion, and imposes itself wherever there is consciousness, creating the feeling that we are being watched and judged. Truth is, there is no observer, and there sure as hell aren't a multitude of observers.

I think you're creating too much of a rollercoaster of it all.

Being spiritually awake is being removed from the effect of the polarities of life, such that you're free to re-attach in any manner when you see fit.

All these should/shouldn'ts are barriers that you put up for yourself. Find the worth in every situation. Both good and bad situations are beneficial in terms of refinement if spun the right way.

Sign in to follow this