Sign in to follow this  
lotus

seeking truth and how to control chi

Hi! I am happy that a discussion group exists about this subject. I am interested in learning more about how to control chi. It is powerful and sometimes have a hard time grounding myself. Yes, I have tried everything. I am also a Reiki Practitioner. Due to it's powerful nature, my diet has had to change or I get sick. I am interested in learning about Nei Gung and where to start.

Hello and welcome to the Tao Bums Lotus.

Ask your questions and you will receive answers many here.

You are now free to post on the forum but for the first seven days you will be restricted to ten posts per day. Before getting started please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this welcome section and also take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.co...um-terms-rules/ This covers all that you need be aware of when getting started.

Good luck, best wishes and enjoy,

Chang and Tao Bums Team

What do you want to do? Develop a dream/rainbow/astral body? Or learn internal strikes? They are two separate classifications of "chi," ultimately. And even though people will say they are connected, I don't think they are. But rather, two individual phenomena which have been confused and combined out of a desire to explain the world. But I digress. Anyway, you should choose one or the other, because this is where the confusion over training (and more importantly, results) comes from. People think training mental and spiritual techniques are going to give them super powers in the real world. They don't. And I don't mean you must give up one to train the other. I mean that you must train specific techniques for on or the other, not attempt to train spiritual Neidan in the hopes of acquiring "energy strikes."

Sign in to follow this