Christoph

Paleo diet

I have a post in my journal and to sum it up my wife and I feel incredible after switching to this way of eating.

Its not like we ate junk before,all organic ect ,but the gluten was making us less than excellent and gave my wife health problems that immediately cleared up after going caveman.

It is ammusing hearing peoples reaction upon informing them you dont eat bread.One of my wifes friends asked in a sincere manner "well what DO you eat"ummm food.

I strongly recommend to anyone interested try going without grain,potato,dairy and sugar for a couple of days and your energy will surge.

a paleo blog

http://www.arthurdevany.com/meals/

I have a post in my journal and to sum it up my wife and I feel incredible after switching to this way of eating.

Its not like we ate junk before,all organic ect ,but the gluten was making us less than excellent and gave my wife health problems that immediately cleared up after going caveman.

It is ammusing hearing peoples reaction upon informing them you dont eat bread.One of my wifes friends asked in a sincere manner "well what DO you eat"ummm food.

I strongly recommend to anyone interested try going without grain,potato,dairy and sugar for a couple of days and your energy will surge.

a paleo blog

http://www.arthurdevany.com/meals/

Agreed, yet with every diet the possible problems are seen after a few years. By the time your body has used up any vitamin, mineral, nutrient that you were taking before and are not taking anymore. For example for a person in SAD to become vegetarian is a very pleasent act. Much less weight to digest, and if you are not hooked on meet you will feel better. Except that years later, unless you were very careful, B12 deficiency, protein deficiency, fat deficiency, etc... will start to creep in. But by then you assume your diet cannot be the cause. Hey you have been eating like this from years now. You even give suggestions around.

What sources are you following for your diet. I am in Primal diet, but I am looking for similar diets, as I realise that getting all my energy from honey, no matter how unheated is not so good for what remains of my teeth.