Sign in to follow this  
ishaan

Cant Sleep With Face Seeing Upwards

Hello,

I have joined this forum due to this lingering problem. I have been doing meditation for quite some time and now i find this strange problem. When i sleep with face seeing up, the back side of my head gets exceedingly heavy and it seems like the heavy energy is pounding in my head.

Moreover, i get up late in night and feel extremely fearsome. I don't know why but too much fear from nothing. The heart seems to palpitate and then i sit up and actually request the energy to move down. I feel ok when the energy moves down.

But this happens every night and gets aggravated when i am more actively sexually. For this reason i am totally abstaining from being sexually aroused at any point of time. But this is happening every day. What's the solution? Can anyone advise?

• Like 2

Hello and welcome to the forum.

It may be worth your while to post your question in the Healing Circle section which is to be found under general Discussion. You are more likely to get more advice there as the Lobby is not read by most members being mainly for introductions.

You will be able to post now but for the first week you will be restricted to five posts per day. we do ask that you read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and also take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ That about covers it.

Good luck and best wishes from the tao Bums Team,

Chang

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this