oraoraora

boten anna

Hello! My particular field of interests at the moment is qigong and taoist alchemy. I stayed in a satyananda yoga ashram in india the last year and now im investing my time in spring forest qigong as that seems to be the most readily available form in the U.S. Im also interested in learning about other masters and their traditions such as wang li ping and the legendary yan xin! Though my main focus for the rest of the year will be spring forest because jumping around with traditions without investing enough time in one will only slow down progress, but im interested to learn more about different traditions and how qigong works scientifically.

• Like 1

Hello and welcome.

You will find no shortage of information here and now you will be able to post freely on the forum. Before getting started we ask that you read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all that you need to know when getting started.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang.

Hello! My particular field of interests at the moment is qigong and taoist alchemy.----------- Im also interested in learning about other masters and their traditions such as wang li ping and the legendary yan xin!

you won't find much of that on taobums.