Sign in to follow this  
Graggy

Greeting from Belgium!

Hey,

Just one more taoist, trying to find her 'way'...

The path I have been following is asking myself: Et alors? ('so what?') Every time I find something 'important', I look for the answer to that question, and when I find something, I ask myself 'so what' again... At the end of that line I always find laughter and absurdity. The motto: if you can not laugh with it, you are doing something wrong,

So, I am trying to take life and myself not seriously, to get rid of my ambition and goals, and accepting life as it is.

I made an account to see if I can find any persons living nearby, that is, around Leuven, Belgium, who follow the same path...

To meditate, practice chi kung, but mostly have a good laugh together...

Hello and welcome to the Tao Bums Graggy.

You will now be free to post on the forum but before getting started please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all that you need be aware of.

Keep laughing.

Chang

I made an account to see if I can find any persons living nearby, that is, around Leuven, Belgium, who follow the same path...

Welcome Graggy. Well, if you can't find anyone who lives near you, there's always those fine Belgian chocolates as consolation :P

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this