Sign in to follow this  
ThisLife

How can I upload a picture from my computer to this forum ?

The only way I've found to get around that is to use an external image hoster like tumblr.com. Get an account and put some piccies onto it. Then copy the image location and paste it into your post. Best done in HTML view (top left hand switch) to see if the code is correct.

There may be other (more direct) ways but I'm not aware of them.

Bump!

Like, How come some folks have pix presented ,, ummm, full blown and others ( mine) are always in thumbnail ?

They're two different functions. You can either link to an online image by just copying the URL, clicking the image-icon in the editing tools above (or, hit ctrl-L on a Windows computer) and paste the URL. That image will display full-sized.

But when you upload from your harddrive, it'll display as a (too small, in my opinion) thumbnail. My question above is about this 'feature'.

Would be nice if the thumbs were at about double the size they are now.

Edited by soaring crane

But when you upload from your harddrive, it'll display as a (too small, in my opinion) thumbnail. May question above is about this 'feature'.

Would be nice if the thumbs were at about double the size they are now.

Genau! It's a pain in the tushita to have to do the URL thing and images you upload from your computer look tiny and are likely to be overlooked and ignored, as people may not think to click on them.

Well, if there is another way, I'm all for it.

Edited by yabyum24

Sign in to follow this