Sign in to follow this  
Cayjunn

Greetings

Hi,

I've been an eclectic spiritualist most of my adult life, with a leaning toward a follower of the Way of the Christ. I do not as a general rule associate myself as a "Christian" as I feel that term has become associated with "churchianity" which I feel is at odds with the true nature of the Christ.

In my journey toward a more centered and balanced life, I am starting to read more Taoist writings and looking for more resources into how to incorporate "the Way" into my everyday life, ideally I'll find that this is the direction I've already been heading.

I'm here because there aren't many, if any, local resources for Taoist studies, or persons to help with guidance or questions I may have.

Thanks for future insight and wisdom.

C

• Like 1

Hello Cayjunn,

Welcome to the Tao Bums :)

Thank you for sharing a little about your spiritual journey. We are hoping that you will find some meaningful resources here and that you will enjoy discussing them with us.

Please, before heading to the main fora, take a look at the two pinned posts at the top of the Lobby and at the Forum Terms an rules.

Take care

Wecome to the Tao Bums Cayjunn.

I am sure that you will find much to interest you here and from you I have already learned a new word "churchianity."

Best wishes,

Chang

Sign in to follow this