Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Tantra TV

This following movie produced by Gnostics affiliated with Sam Aun Weor (not sure about spelling) is fascinating, although I have yet to watch it in full. See it while you can!:the Secret of Eden on google video

Also, from the author of "Peace Between the Sheets, this will be interesting:

http://www.reuniting.info/resources/videos..._without_orgasm

Edited by GrandTrinity

I watched the entire thing. It was very interesting and informative. I'm always a little sceptical when someone says they have a secret key to unlocking the mysteries of religious cannon. Being an artist, I particularly enjoyed the visual presentation. It is interesting that the serpent icon is common to almost every tradition. Towards the end of the video, I came away thinking that Gnostic Christians are as dogmatic as Fundimentalist Christians. I also felt they left you hanging. Some points I have issues with include the assertion that kundalini only rises during marital relations. Just too many people have experienced kundalini in all sorts of situations. Another point is that they never really talked about just how couples are supposed to find the secret. They are obviously planning to publish a book or offer seminars that will reviel the secret sometime in the near future. It's like "this is what's wrong with you, I know the secret teaching that will set you free, it has everything to do with how you're having sex, the end."

Edited by Eric23

Sign in to follow this