Sign in to follow this  
Songtsan

Shiznat

Well, here I am again. I have come to much fruition. Basically, it's like this: This website is the shiznat! I love everyone here, because they are me! I hate everyone here, because they are me! I love hate too! Everything that has gone down, has been beautiful. Period. This is ourselves learning ourselves. I am only what I am in the moment as I am 'it,' which means basically that I don't exist. I have no real self. I am all these selves you see, and none of them forevermore. When I empty myself, I become full of you. When I attack you with my own fullness, you become full of me (and you might not like what you see, when you see me/us), and you might try to empty yourself of me by various means. I am definitely a mirror at times, yet at other times I shrink into a small ego mind known as Song (my real name by the way). I am sorry it hurts us. We can't help ourselves! Us, I mean! Do any of us have full control of our emotions, our wisdom, our body? Etc. etc. Nope!

If we did, we would all be super Buddhas, flying through the sky. If I could choose my own reality (… and who wouldn't want to?), I would be the Tantrik Demon King Prince Flying Buddha of magical abilities, including teleportation, etc. Now, I bring this up to illustrate a point. We don't always get to choose who we are. We don't always get to choose what our genetics are (maybe some of us do?). We don't always get to choose how our brain chemistry is every day. We don't always get to choose the masks we wear. We do, however, come from the same point of existence (Tao? Emptiness? Etc.). What this means is that here on Earth we will almost all the time be engaged in a "Masks fighting Masks" game. No one is really a 'man,' no one is really a 'woman.' No one is really 'tall,' no one is really 'short.' No one is really 'black,' no one is really 'white.' - it's all just a game. in the end, we all come back to same. Sameness equals bliss. Duality equals infinite fighting...shortened to infighting. If you find yourself fighting, please realize that you are fighting yourself and only yourself. The reason that you are fighting yourself is that because we are made of all the same energy, etc. we really are all one, and this one fights itself in an infinite set of glorious battles…battles which can never be won, because they are eternal.. Since you (i.e. "the energy"), are behind the mask ("ego construct"), you will always be having fun watching this play, but 'you' the actor will be suffering along side 'you' the stage manager (i.e. the watcher, true self, real self, self, Atman), who exist in bliss.

Just remember this: co-creation, inter-dependency. Everything is always a two-way street. There are always two sides of the coin. Everything that happens, you have had a hand in. No doubt! Accept responsibility for thisness! Such thisnesses are younesses!

P.S. You should never believe anything I say! It is simple: because I have no stable self, anything I say is simply a statement of an ego construct, so don't pay attention to that Bullshit! My ego constructs change daily. I have no routine ego construct (…although I have 'tendencies'). I can never truly be hurt, because I don't actually exist! Can you hurt an illusion? Can you hurt smoke? (I can!)

It is what it is. Making absolute statements is absolutely nonsensical. If you catch me making an absolute statement (… Which is impossible for me not to do, but you know what I mean…), Please tell me to STFU!

Only delusional thought constructs can be hurt. Isn't this place beautiful!? Do we not have everything we came here for? Just remember - if you are mean to me, the voices in my head aren't going to like you very much!

Edited by Songtsan
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this