Sign in to follow this  
curious

just joined

hi all, it said something about posting a bit before, being able to create threads in the main, so, I guess, I should say something about my experience, the last 15 years of my life at times when I reflect on them, sound like a very long episode of the twilight zone at times but suffice to say

have just began tai chi with a dvd, for the last 4 weeks

would like to find a class, but my working hours don't allow much regular routine but have definitely felt some benefit from using the video

particualrly interested in condense breathing to create jing and any good vids on you tube anyone could recommend

am reading wayson liao book at present

Edited by curious

Hi there. I just joined the other day too. Funny you mention tai chi because I just started a thread asking about qigong and got some great ideas for yin yoga, baduanjin, zhan zhuang and kinhin, which sound great for a beginner like me. The point is, this is proving to be a very nice, informative and helpful site.

hi, thanks for your responses, will have to ask, about tai chi in the main forum when I can create a thread I guess, the Ian Fox DVD has been a real help but am wondering if there are others on you tube worth looking at

Sign in to follow this