eye_of_the_storm

Mass Media Mind Control

Studies by researcher Herbert Krugman have shown that within 30 seconds of television viewing, brain waves switch from predominantly beta waves, indicating alert and conscious attention, to predominantly alpha waves, indicating an unfocused, receptive lack of attention. The brain's left hemisphere, which processes information logically and analytically, tunes out while the person is watching TV, while the right hemisphere of the brain, which processes information emotionally and non-critically, is allowed to function without hindrance. Due to this phenomenon, television transmits information, which is not actively thought about at the time of exposure, much like hypnosis. When viewing television, we do not consciously rationalize the information resonating within our unconscious depths at the time of transmission and the viewer becomes more open and suggestible.

In 2008, the pentagon spent more than $2 billion compensating major media outlets for disseminating public relations messages. These messages are delivered to the television viewer as news produced by the television station, not as paid and produced by the pentagon. In the same year, pharmaceutical companies paid television outlets more than $4 billion for advertising, which included Video News Releases (VNR), specially tailored pieces that appear within the nightly news disguised as researched and reported by the local stations.

As of 2009, six companies controlled all of the major media outlets in the United States. http://pupaganda.com/originals/Tv_mind_control.html

• Like 2

Yeah even "Public" radio is completely corporate mind control.

My sister was going to the airport so I rode along and she had the National Petroleum Radio news on. haha. That's what Greg Palast calls it.

Sure enough - this news section (interview with Delta CEO) is underwrited by Delta airlines. This news section is underwriting by the national gas association or whatever - a story on fracking no less. This news section is sponsered by a gas refining association -- a story about how fossil fuels were unlimited.

My sister just kept listening like it was the news. I was practically gagging trying not to say anything.

• Like 2

In 2008, the pentagon spent more than $2 billion compensating major media outlets for disseminating public relations messages.

Citation needed.