Sign in to follow this  
4bsolute

Seeking truth about Hands Relation to Elements (utterly confused by internet result)

Dear ones,

I seek clarification on how our earthly elements are related to our hands, our fingers. I have no personal contact to a healing practitioneer and so I have to do my own research. Since my perception of more subtle energies is not yet very skillful, I have to rely solely on the information of others. Now look at these differences...

Finger-elements.gif

palm-hand_18987.jpg

buddhistic-symbols-hand-pagoda.jpg

elements.jpg

hand-and-Energies-connected-to-fingers-v

MudraHand.jpg

What is correct and most importantly Why?

I am utterly confused, as you can imagine.

Edited by 4bsolute

I don't see elements as 'things' with spatial location like that, but groups we can classify things into. I personally would think of the elements in the hands as more like this:

Air - chi and oxygen.

Ether - shen and nervous signals.

Water - jing and blood.

Earth - flesh, bone, etc.

Fire - respiration and (if in the hands) kundalini.

Edited by Seeker of the Self

Not really locations obviously. Mudras are used to communicate on a level beyond language. You basicly form certain prisms with your hands to further direct certain elemental energies into your body, or from your body. This is where it gets interesting to perfectly understand each finger and their association with elements.

Just imagine how you can imbalance your system by using wrong mudras or create even new mudras with a wrong understanding. Like a crazy scientist doing trial-and-error, slowly blowing himself up - lol

Sign in to follow this