Sign in to follow this  
DalTheJigsaw123

THE LIFE AFTER DEATH PROJECT

I highly recommend this great documentary. I saw it a few days ago.

Trailer for Paul Davids' new feature documentary that will premiere on Syfy as a late night movie May 15th, 2013: "The Life After Death Project." A scientific inquiry into evidence for life after death. His previous documentaries include "Timothy Leary's Dead," "Jesus in India," "The Artist and the Shaman," and "The Sci-Fi Boys," a Universal Studios Home Entertainment release that was winner of the Saturn Award for Best DVD of 2006. He was also executive producer / co-writer of Showtime's "Roswell," a Golden Globe nominee for Best Motion Picture for Television and co-author of six "Star Wars" books for Lucasfilm and Random House.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2838946/

• Like 1

The line striked out must have been done by another subtle/deceased being. A deceased person has to wait years to be able to affect the more physical

world. I had a subtle/deceased person lift me partially on one side to fix my back. The people in my apartment have grown friendlier since I told them what

the plate of food is all about. I found that they don't like to move from apartment to apartment or house to house,there are too many dangers.

The line striked out must have been done by another subtle/deceased being. A deceased person has to wait years to be able to affect the more physical

world. I had a subtle/deceased person lift me partially on one side to fix my back. The people in my apartment have grown friendlier since I told them what

the plate of food is all about. I found that they don't like to move from apartment to apartment or house to house,there are too many dangers.

Interesting! So you do food offerings to the dead?

Interesting! So you do food offerings to the dead?

I leave out the food for a time period then eat it. A few households have technological devices for communication. They view Buddhist offerings as wasteful. They are able to make a subtle version of the food by grabbing it. I have apples easily accessible for them. They say that the subtle food has less taste.

They have to stay healthy for 5 to 10 years to experience what is considered to be "superpowers". There is a healer here with a lot of body mass. He or she was able to correct my back by lifting my left arm.

Read my other thread when you get the chance: http://thetaobums.com/topic/28450-trends-among-subtledeceased-people/

Sign in to follow this