Sign in to follow this  
diwili

Hi, i'm new and stuff and practicing

Hello, I am new to the Tao Bums. I've been reading from here for awhile and have found many a comment and shared experience to be of great resource as I walk along _--_--_.

I decided to register on a whim in order to reply to a comment about eating meat, which I've recently begun to do again (and may stop soon) in order to tend to my blood deficient body, but that comment must wait for this comment (until then, I read "You cannot reply to this topic").

Anyway, these days I'm learning some medical qigong and acupuncture and love to practice my six healing sounds. Loo de loo. Historically, I learned some Art of Living's Sudarshan Kriya awhile back and have benefited oodles from that practice, which I consider a form of qigong and would love to better understand its effect in terms of qi/jing/shen. With that practice as my cornerstone, in the past year gravitated more towards qigong and unincorporated spiritual discipline (4 i like 2 b free) as i less and less am involved with the Art of Living organization, which is a decision that weighs heavily on me apparently. ppsshhha, cults. Anywhoo, this's a little about me, where I'm at and coming from. Looking f'ward to some discus onions with ya'll.

Sign in to follow this