Flolfolil

Do a google image search for "yoga injury"

In India there are many genuine yogis who smoke cannabis and barely doing asanas but they high level.... Sorry not going to justify cannabis... as it might be suffering...

In India there are many genuine yogis who smoke cannabis and barely doing asanas but they high level.... Sorry not going to justify cannabis... as it might be suffering...

i can't tell if i am suffering when i smoke weed, i'm too busy thinking about how high i am

i can't tell if i am suffering when i smoke weed, i'm too busy thinking about how high i am

I did it last time in India. Somebody gave me saying that stuff was very cool and I tried. I did not like it at all and I would say I was suffering when I was stoned. Was very unpleasant. And I do not understand who and how can enjoy it.

But I admit that some people enjoy it and I believe that those yogis have many benefits of it and I do not estimate it as "suffering" the same as alcohol intake because it might help to somebody else and I should not judge.

I can only say what is good or bad for me personally.

Alcohol is good for me sometime. I love a bit of single malt whisky. But now i am in 100 days program of extensive practice.

I would prefer to have clear mind free of any intoxicants.

But yogis know how to smoke correctly.

Yoga is far beyond that just asanas.

It is way of life

i agree. i experience suffering on marijuana depending on my emotions. If i am already stressed, marijuana will make it worse for me. i don't think i would give the pot the credit for the original suffering though. Alcohol pretty much always makes me feel bad :/

different strokes, different folks ;)

also one time of smoking pot isn't a good measure of how much one likes it, just saying :P