Sign in to follow this  
Ant

Hi Tao Bums..

Hello

I've regularly browsed these forums and just had the thought to join up.. I've had a long term interest in TCM after some very intense healing experiences with acupuncture around 5 years ago. And after a painful injury I sustained two years ago was healing quite slowly with needles and herbs I decided to give Qigong another go (I had came across it as a teen via kung fu but had only dipped my toes in :-) ). After attending some local classes and enjoying it, but not feeling like my injury was healing, I decided to give Spring Forest a go after reading about it on here..(thanks guys!). I began Spring Forest practice around 14 months ago and have not looked back, the experiences I have had with it have been remarkable, and beyond what I had ever imagined. I have enjoyed the lively and interesting discussion on here so thought I would join up, and that way I can chip in with the odd question here and there.. thanks guys

Ant

• Like 2

Welcome Ant,

I've seen the Spring Forest mentioned many times on this Forum.

Can you tell us all some more of your own experiences, learning this impressive system.

As some of the more outlanding claims might put people off.

thanks

Basher

Hi mate

I could myself relay experiences which would sound outlandish to some, I'll refrain from that. Since my first experience with acupuncture I've felt a huge amount of activity in my body and become more and more sensitive to it I guess. But immediately upon starting SFQ (beginning with "moving of yin and yang" which is up on youtube) I felt blockages open all over my body very powerfully, so I ordered the level 1 course, and have also dabbled a bit in level 2, though I'm still primarily focusing on level 1. I had recurring pain in my abdomen which was not being addressed even with strong herbal formulas and regular acupuncture. It was SFQ, specifically the "seven steps to new life" which finally relieved the strong pain. It's been a process of adjusting the exercises I practice to best suit where I'm at, they are simple movements to learn which allows you to just get straight into it. I've practiced the Small Universe meditation daily and found that powerful as well. I've only practiced with one other teacher so I'm no authority on Qigong, but I can assure you SFQ is a powerful system. I have no problem believing the "outlandish" claims I here from any Qigong students, as you'd know all this stuff has the potential to be very powerful..

regards

Ant

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this