林愛偉

A Book on Yong (Wing) Chun

Greetings,

I just finished writing a small book on Yong (Wing) Chun. I took my notes from the last several years, sifted through them, and took some information I felt important to share. This is only one book, for I didn't want it to be too long of a text, 79 pages is brief, but to the point for now.

Its available for free. Thanks for the help, Vortex, with the pdf. I was finally able to format things correctly. A new documents has been uploaded, and is all ready to go!

Peace, Blessings and Thanks!

Enjoy!!!

Yong Chun Same Door.pdf

Edited by 林愛偉
  • Like 2

Its available for free. I just need some help with transferring it to PDF without making the text disproportional and without deleting the Chinese characters.

Can anyone offer some help? I had already tried online word to pdf conversions, but it didn't turn out well.

How does this look?

If you like it, you can just DL pdfcreator and print the document to it in the future.

Edited by vortex

How does this look?

If you like it, you can just DL pdfcreator and print the document to it in the future.

Thank You so much! I have to check it in my home computer, in my office they don't allow adobe reader to be installed :(