Sign in to follow this  
Flolfolil

Can we have a general health board and a political board?

i keep seeing health stuff get moved to off topic, and a lot of it gets posted. i think it could be a very active board :) yeah, i could just go to another site for health questions but i like it here. can't find a health board where people aren't totally full of themselves

i think it would save a lot of members from the headache of political discussions if we had a place for that as well. i know, this site has nothing to do with politics but people always seem to bring it up anyways....

Just some ideas i wanted to throw out there in a more request-like fashion :)

I can see why you'd want that, but personally I think the forum is busy enough as it is.

Another opinion of mine, is that health topics seem appropriately on-topic for both General Discussion and the Taoist subforums, as physical health plays a big role in a lot of Taoist topics.

I think off-topic is a perfectly fine place for politics.

politics tend to bring the worst out in me... its not so much that we cant have one, i just dont trust myself, or any politically active person, to conduct ourselves in a respectful manner :lol: in political discussion, that is.

i just think (and i wont stick around to debate it because my beliefs on this subject probably aren't going to change) that we already live in an anarchy. You can do whatever you want but the government can also do whatever they want to stop you. Everyone is free.....to oppress eachother

Arguing about it just seems pointless :P

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this